2016-05-09 09:40:37 k73电玩之家 作者:瑟银长剑
Mei: I like your glasses!
Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!
美:眼镜真不错!
温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!
Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.
源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。
Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!
狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!
Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..
死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?
Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.
Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!
辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。
托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!
Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.
Symmetra: No, there isn't.
托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。
辛梅塔:才没有。
Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.
Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.
辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……
卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。
Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.
辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。
Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.
辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。
Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!
Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!
美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!
闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。
Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..
闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……
Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.
狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。
D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!
D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!
Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...
Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.
死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。
慈悲:我从来没这么想过。
Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.
托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。
Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!
托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!
D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!
Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.
D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!
温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、
Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...
半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……
Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.
路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。
Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?
黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?
Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!
莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!
Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.
美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。
Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?
Tracer: Not a chance!
狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?
闪光:想都别想!
Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?
Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!
查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?
莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!
Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.
士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。
Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.
路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。
Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.
半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。
Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?
Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?
托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?
温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?
Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.
半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。
McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.
麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?
Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.
士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。
Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.
黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。
Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.
死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。
Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.
死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。
Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.
士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。
McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.
麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。
Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.
士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。
Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.
士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。
Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.
源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。
Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!
狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!
Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.
卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。
Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.
士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。
Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.
狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。
Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.
托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……
Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.
士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。
Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.
源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。
Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.
死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。
Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!
Roadhog: Grumbles.
狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!
路霸:呜哩哇啦。
Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.
卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。
Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.
卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。
Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.
温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。
Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?
D.Va: Hands off!
托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?
D.Va:把手拿开!
Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.
美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……
Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!
闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!
Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?
Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.
托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。
莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。
Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment! As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!
狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!能彰显我机智的言语固然重要,但真正的价值彰显于此刻!如果我所说的有任何遗漏补充或者更正请务必告诉我!敬请欣赏!
以上就是本次分享的全部内容了。
k73网友 2016-12-26 15:59:01 15:59
k73网友 2016-07-19 17:29:22 17:29
k73网友 2016-07-09 02:05:58 02:05
k73网友 2016-06-01 07:40:55 07:40